If you feel unhappy about the low density and patchiness of your beard, you’re certainly not alone! According to recent studies, between 45-50% of men report that they are disappointed with the appearance of their beard. Yet, the solution remains very simple and easy to get. Let’s introduce you to beard transplants.
A Beard transplant or implant is a surgical procedure to take hair from one part of your body and transplant it into the beard, jawline, sideburns, mustache, or goatee. This treatment can restore facial hair growth and bring natural, permanent results.
Surgeons can choose one of two approaches to perform the transplantation: Follicular unit extraction (FUE) or follicular unit transplantation (FUT). Your surgeon will pick the approach that suits you best.
A beard transplant is a highly advantageous procedure for men who have long suffered from patchy, uneven beard growth. We can summarize the benefits of this procedure as follows:
The steps of beard transplant vary depending on the technique used by the surgeon, whether it was follicular unit extraction (FUE) or follicular unit transplantation (FUT). In any case, the general steps may include:
Your surgeon starts by shaving the area which will be harvested for hair to get a better view of the hair follicles.
Next, they will give you local anesthesia to prevent any unwanted pain during hair harvesting or transplanting.
Your surgeon will start harvesting hair follicles from your scalp and prepare them for transplanting.
Then, they will start transplanting each follicle into the targeted areas of your beard.
A beard transplant is a simple and convenient treatment that can rarely cause complications or side effects. However, some men may complain about the following:
International Clinics offers special packages for international patients who seek cheap and safe beard transplants in Turkey. If you are concerned about your patchy beard hair or seek a thicker, more attractive beard, we’re here to help you and answer all your questions.
Our surgeons and medical personnel have performed thousands of successful beard transplant surgeries for men from Europe, North America, Asia, and the Middle East.
Use the Contact Us button below to get free medical consultation right now!
Choose this procedure in case you have:
– Scars resulting from burns and previous surgeries.
– Beard Trichotillomania (caused by pulling the hair of the beard).
– Scars resulting from follicle inflammation.
– A type of persistent alopecia.
– The need to repair a previous implant surgery.
– The doctor performs a detailed examination of the face to determine the number of hair follicles needed for the beard.
– The doctor extracts hair follicles, often from the back of the scalp.
– Then, implants these follicles in the areas of the beard, mustache, and cheeks.
– The procedure needs just one session, which is enough to cover all bald spots.
– Some temporary swelling may appear, but it will go away after a short period.
– Beard and mustache transplantation is not a dangerous process as long as the patients follow proper instructions and choose specialized doctors.
– Stop taking blood-thinning medications, such as aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs.
– Take vitamin C a week before the procedure to speed up the healing process.
– The patient should avoid drinking caffeine on the morning of the procedure because it increases sensitivity to some medications.
– Genetic susceptibility.
– A problem in the body’s response to testosterone (male hormone).
– Developing alopecia, which can affect the hair of the beard.
Eyelash transplant is a surgical procedure to improve and enhance eyelashes by transferring new hair from the back of the [...]
Eyebrow transplant is a delicate surgical procedure to make the eyebrows look fuller by transferring hair grafts to the brow [...]
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure to treat hair loss by moving hair you already have to fill a thin [...]