If you’re not happy with the results of your weight loss efforts, you can start thinking about body sculpting procedures to remove fat from certain places in your body.
Body sculpting or contouring refers to medical procedures that aim to reshape the body or remove excess skin or fat. In the United States, people spent over 247 million dollars on body sculpting procedures in 2016 alone. Clearly, you’re not the only one who seeks this treatment!
Body sculpting procedures divides into surgical and nonsurgical procedures. Surgical body sculpting includes liposuction, lifts, and other similar techniques. Nonsurgical body sculpting, on the other hand, includes the use of cold, heat, and lasers.
Doctors use the term “lipolysis” to refer to nonsurgical body sculpting. This option can bring great benefits, but it is still unable to keep up with the results of the surgical option.
Understandably, people seek body sculpting or contouring to get a new body shape and feel slimmer. When diet and exercise fail, body contouring becomes the magical tool to enhance the shape of particular regions in the body. Surgical body sculpting carries a lot of benefits for you, including:
In addition to all the aforementioned benefits, if you choose nonsurgical body sculpting, you also will get extra advantages, such as:
Nonetheless, the effects of surgical body contouring are superior to those of nonsurgical body contouring. Also, surgical body contouring yields more visible and immediate results. The results of nonsurgical body contouring, however, may take a few weeks or months to clearly manifest.
Your surgeon can choose to perform the surgery in their office or in the hospital, depending on the procedure. The time needed for the surgery also differs and may last from 40 minutes to several hours. Of course, body contouring surgeries don’t follow the same steps, but generally, they may include the following:
First, your surgeon marks the sites and administers anesthesia.
Next, they clean the sites and start making incisions. Based on the procedure, they may reshape, reposition, or remove skin and extra fat.
When the surgery is finished, your surgeon will seal the incisions with stitches and may apply bandages.
Surgical body contouring or sculpting carries certain risks and potential side effects, but they are rare and uncommon. Risks of surgical body contouring include:
When it comes to nonsurgical body sculpting, the risks are limited and rarer. They include things like soreness, swelling, redness, and unsatisfactory results.
International Clinics offers exceptional packages for international patients who seek cheap and safe body sculpting in Turkey. If you are concerned about the shape of your body and need to see real improvements, we’re here to help you and answer all your questions.
Our surgeons and medical personnel have performed thousands of successful body sculpting surgeries for women from Europe, North America, and the Middle East. Plus, we provide nonsurgical body sculpting procedures for those who prefer less invasive options.
Use the Contact Us button below to get free medical consultation right now!
Vaser is a cosmetic procedure that sculpts and changes the shape of the body by removing some excess fat.
– Vaser relies on ultrasound to break down and dissolve fat. Once fat is separated from the body, it becomes easy for the doctor to suction it from the body without leaving any traces.
– Vaser is distinguished from other traditional liposuction techniques in that it is performed with minimal surgical intervention and local anesthesia. It also needs only one session and does not leave any scars behind.
– Vaser is a cosmetic procedure that treats local obesity and sculpts the body only, meaning that it will not treat severe obesity or sagging.
– Vaser body sculpting is suitable for men and women.
– You need to be in good health and not suffer from any chronic diseases.
– Be prepared to follow a healthy lifestyle.
– You need to have flexible skin that can shrink after the sculpting process without causing sagging.
The body can retrieve its fitness by exercising regularly, but there should be no accumulation of fat, because in this case, liposuction can be performed first and then maintained with sports.
– Body sculpting is not that different from liposuction as both remove excess fat from certain areas of the body, such as the abdomen, back, thighs, and buttocks.
– In the liposuction , fat is removed from under the skin in these areas only.
– In body sculpting, fat is used a second time and injected into other areas to make muscles visible under fat layer. Also, in body sculpting, the muscles are checked and fat is redistributed to get consistent and more attractive body shape.
– Body sculpting has many advantages because it is a very common and safe cosmetic procedure. The person gets the body shape they want within about two hours and is discharged from the hospital on the same day or the next day at most.
– The patient can go back to his normal life after about a week.
– The final results of the surgery is obtained after about a month or two.
– It is a simple and safe surgery that does not have serious damage if it is done with the correct technique and the necessary conditions are met by the patient.
Additional procedures: Liposuction
Obviously, gynecomastia surgery is the ultimate solution to male enlarged breasts or “gynecomastia”, which appears in around 50% of men [...]
Ever wondered how some women change the shape of their buttocks and get bubbly, hourglass-shaped, and larger buttocks? The secret [...]
A forehead lift (also called a brow lift, browplasty, or forehead rejuvenation) is a surgical procedure that tightens drooping forehead [...]
Breast augmentation is a safe cosmetic surgery that enlarges your breasts and makes them look more symmetrical. Doctors usually use [...]
Rhinoplasty, also called nose job or nose reshaping, is a surgical procedure that reshapes the nose by altering the bone [...]
You want a fuller, rounder, and well-shaped butt with eye-catching curves, right? Well, you clearly need to undergo a butt [...]
A back lift or torsoplasty is a surgical procedure that removes excess, loose, and sagging skin from your back, resulting [...]
A neck lift, also known as chin lift or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that removes excess fat and [...]
If your breasts have sagged after pregnancy, a breast lift will make them shapelier or firmer. This is a cosmetic [...]