Department of General Surgery
Place of birth: Uşak-Turkey
Date of birth: 5/6/1954
Foreign languages: English
Education & training
- Graduated from the school of medicine at Istanbul University.
- Trained at Chemical Technician School- Ankara.
- Worked at Bakırköy State Hospital (1985-1990).
- Worked as a Surgical Clinical Chief at Istanbul Haseki Training and Research Hospital (1990-1996).
- Worked at Okmeydani Training and Research Hospital in Istanbul (1996-1997).
- Worked as the General Director of Health Affairs at Social insurance Institution (2003-2005).
- Since 2005, he was working as clinical chief of the liver, pancreas, and bile paths surgery at Okmeydani Training and Research Hospital in Istanbul.
- Was given the membership of Board of Directors and General President of Türk Kızılay Association (2004 -2010).
- Hepato-pancreato-biliary surgery
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Oncology surgery
- Obesity surgery